8 Ways To Get A Personalised Employment Pass In Singapore
In this article, we will explain how you can become eligible for a personalised employment pass Singapore.
- Reference a list of jobs that we can apply for under an EP.
- Make sure you follow the basic requirements and speak to your employer about applying for one.
- If you’re not able to get this, then at least make sure you have a valid work pass when it comes down to renewing them.
- For those out there who don’t know what an EP is, it’s a special pass issued to highly skilled foreigners looking for employment in Singapore.
- The first step would be to ensure that your occupation falls under the Personalised Employment Pass (PEP) Scheme and not the General Employment Pass (GEP) Scheme.
- It is worth noting that if you are not an executive, then chances of getting one will be quite low as there are different schemes for other jobs.
- Getting your PEP status can take time, so it’s best to start the process at least six months before your current work pass expires.
The process of applying for a personalised employment pass is quite complex and can take months to complete. With this advice, it is possible to reduce the waiting time by several weeks. While there are other ways that you can apply for an EP in Singapore, following these steps will ensure that your application goes through quickly and smoothly.