9 Crucial Tips For Finding A Reliable Commercial Mover
If you are shifting from your business to a new premise, the first step is probably about finding a mover. Moving companies have helped residential and commercial services for years now, but choosing a mover service isn’t as easy as it may sound. You might be enamored by those big ads, but to make things simple, we have enlisted 9 important tips below!
- Find a few companies. Not all movers deal in commercial services, so you may want to find a few that specialize in business moving. The best idea is to ask your friends and colleagues, but you can always check online, as well.
- Understand your requirement. If you have a small business, you possibly don’t need advanced services and handling assistance. However, knowing the overall work is important, so that you can compare the quotes.
- Get a quote. Professional companies like Ultimamovers always work with a fixed quote. If you don’t get an estimate in advance from the concerned company, always request for the same. Don’t choose a service because of discounts, unless you have checked the other things.
- The basics. How long has the mover been in business? Are they licensed for the job? You will be surprised to know that many scam companies don’t even have an office. Instead, they just sell contracts to subcontractors, which is something you don’t want.
- Is the company insured? Workplace injuries in moving business are pretty common. You need to ensure that the company has both general liability insurance and worker’s compensation insurance. This will just help in dealing with possible mishaps.
- Will they offer client references? A reputed moving service will never shy away from providing references of their commercial customers. You can also find reviews from other customers on the official website of the concerned service.
- Keep comparing. It is important that you compare at least a few companies in your area. More than the price, it is the quality of the service that matters. The right mover will be cooperative from the start.
- Support and assistance. How long did it take to contact the mover? Did they offer assistance for packaging and measuring your business belongings? What kind of other support services do they offer? These smaller aspects can matter in the long run.
- Lastly, you need to be sure that the company will complete the job on time and according to your convenience.
Check online now to find a few movers!