5 Incredible Ideas for Automating Your Airbnb Business
Managing your Airbnb business can be an overpowering and demanding job at times. If you have multiple accounts for your listings, the whole process of management can get more complicated than you think. How about automating some of the manual tasks, which are otherwise unavoidable?
In this post, we have some incredible tips for smart automation that will help you increase your Airbnb income!
- Use the email auto-responder. You might not be around to answer queries and booking requests all day along, and that’s okay. Instead of delaying your replies, you can use the email auto-responder effectively to share a quick message. Most email services have an auto-responder, and depending on your schedule, you can choose to customize the message. Sometimes, you can just add some of the relevant details related to the local area or bookings as a part of the automated responses.
- Get a smart lock. It’s a great gesture to meet your guests on arrival to hand over the keys, but what if you have too many bookings on the same day? A smart lock can be your savior. These work on wireless systems and will only open when you send the required directions. If smart locks seem like an expensive choice for your property, get an electronic lock that does the same job. You just need to set up an unlocking number, which the guests can use to get in.
- Make the most of Google Wi-Fi. Google Wi-Fi is basically a router that connects the smart devices of your house. As the owner, you can remotely control and manage the access to gadgets, smart devices, and appliances that are connected to the router. Also, you can control the internet connection, as well. That’s a cool thing to have when you don’t want your guests to misuse the gadgets, especially the expensive ones that are meant for selected people.
- Invest in Airbnb software. Managing many accounts and multiple bookings can take a considerable amount of time, and it is only wise that you choose an effective Airbnb software solution. Besides automating a lot of things, including pricing, you will have an integrated dashboard and a multi-chat system, which will allow direct access to all the new details, messages, bookings and cancellations.
- Get temperature control units. If you don’t want your guests to handle the HVAC systems of the house, you can smartly spend on temperature control units. These can be customized for the perfect room temperature, and you can even check the details on your phone. Since you cannot control the way in which your guests use the air-conditioners of the house, you can always set up things in a way that would suit their needs and expectations.
Also, you can consider having sensors in different parts of the house, so as to keep a check on unused lights, water leaks and other things. Sensors are highly effective in managing jobs when you are not around or don’t have in-house staff members to address smaller concerns.
Take the charge and automate your Airbnb business today!